Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs is a cross-border entrepreneurship exchange program in Europe. By starting an exchange with an experienced entrepreneur in another country, start-up entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs can gain competences and perspectives that will be valuable during their business start-up phase.
Such new entrepreneurs can use their fresh entrepreneurial spirit, different perspectives and their knowledge of their home market and culture as a source of new ideas and a sounding board for the experienced host entrepreneur.
Information for starting entrepreneurs
You can participate as a starting entrepreneur if:
- You recently started your own company or if you want to discover whether entrepreneurship would be something for you.
- You have less than 3 years entrepreneurial experience.
- You are willing to start an exchange for 1-6 months.
- You have a (basic) business plan.
Information for host entrepreneurs
As a host entrepreneur, you can participate in the program if:
- You own/manage a small or medium-sized enterprise based in the EU.
- You at least 3 or more-years’ cumulative experience as an entrepreneur (owner-manager of own company).
- You are willing to share your knowledge and experience with a new entrepreneur and acts as a mentor.
- The exchange can last for 1 upon till 6 months, depending on your availability. The exchange can also take place fragmented.
- The exchange can take place between participating countries in the Europe. Want to travel further? Ask for more information about EYE Global.
- Don’t have a business plan? We will share tips & tricks on how to write a business plan.
- The exchange is financed by the European Commission. The starting entrepreneur will receive a monthly budget to finance travel costs, accommodation costs etc.
Radar Tech is an intermediary organization for the EYE program in Ukraine. We will assist you with your application, your search in finding a suitable experienced entrepreneur. Also, during the exchange we will be your contact point.
The exchange is financed by the European Commission. The starting entrepreneur will receive a monthly budget to finance travel costs, accommodation costs etc.
If you have any question, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org