● What data do we collect?
● How do we collect your data?
● How will we use your data?
● How do we store your data?
● What are your data protection rights?
● What are cookies?
● What types of cookies do we use?
● How to manage your cookies
● Privacy policies of other websites
● How to contact us
● How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
● Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
● Your IP address
● Device information including, but not limited to, identifier, name, and type of operating system
● Mobile network information
● Standard web information, such as your browser type and the pages you access on our website
● When you use a location-enabled device to access our website and services, we may collect geographical location data or use various means to determine the location, such as sensor data from your device that may, for instance, provide data on nearby cell towers and wi-fi access spots
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
● Register online (if applicable) or file an inquiry on any of our products or services
● Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email
● Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
● Administer our website and personalize it for you.
● Monitor and analyse trends, usage and activity in connection with our website and services and provide third parties with aggregated and anonymized statistical information about our users.
● Email you with special offers on our products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, we will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
How do we store your data?
How we keep your information safe?
We protect your information using security standards such as firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our premises and information access authorization controls. We also authorize access to your information only for those employees or contractors who require it to fulfil their job or service responsibilities.
Please note that transmission of data or information (including communications by e-mail) over the internet or other publicly accessible networks is not one hundred percent secure. Please note that we are not liable for the security of any data you are transmitting over the internet.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email as stated below.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, please visit allaboutcookies.org
● Understanding how you use our website
● Administer our website and personalize it for you
● Monitor and analyse trends, usage and activity in connection with our website and services
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
● Functionality – we use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
● Advertising – we use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We sometimes share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
● Analytical/performance – these cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of users and to see how users move around the website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the website works. We use Google Analytics and Hotjar which are web analytics tools that help us understand how users engage with the website. Like many services, Google Analytics and Hotjar use first-party cookies to track user interactions as in our case, where they are used to collect information about how users use our website. This information is used to compile reports and to help us improve our website. The reports disclose website trends without identifying individual visitors. You can opt out of Google Analytics and Hotjar without affecting how you visit our website – for more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit this Google page. For more information on opting out of being tracked by Hotjar across all websites you use, visit this Hotjar page.
How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
Our website may, from time to time, contains links to and from other websites, including websites of our partner networks, advertisers etc.
Our Website may also contain services of/from our partners.
How to contact us